Individual Giving

Our ticket sales, class tuition, and fundraising from special events only make up about 70% of our income. For the remaining 30% MST relies upon individuals LIKE YOU who make personal contributions to the theater. Main Street Theater is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is fully tax deductible.

Honor an Individual

Additionally, we welcome contributions made in honor or memory of individuals. This is a special way to recognize a friend or loved one. We will list your commemoration in our playbill for one year in a designated section and send the recipient or their family notification of this donation.

When making your donation, you will have the opportunity to note how you would like your name listed, and the name of your honoree.

Support Main Street Theater

Page to Stage Superstars


Plan Your Visit
Join MST-Mail
Donate Now
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Find us on Facebook