CLICK, CLACK, MOO COWS THAT TYPE
On Tour for Schools: January 16 – May 24, 2024
Based on the book by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin
Used with the permission of Pippin Properties, Inc.
Adapted by James E. Grote and George Howe
Farmer Brown has a problem. His cows like to type! And when they start using the typewriter to make demands and stand up for their rights, he has his hands full. Join the Duck and the cows in the barnyard with this hilarious musical about cooperation!
Recommended for Pre-K and older.
- Performance Times arranged with each school
- Performance length is 45 minutes
- $1,000.00 for a single performance
- $1,500.00 for back-to-back performances
- Travel fees are not included in the performance price and are determined based on the location of the venue
- Audience Limit: 450
- Technical Requirements