Following the instructions of city officials regarding Covid-19 coronavirus, Main Street Theater has canceled all performances and classes (except our small Spring Break camp) for the foreseeable future. While we do not take this decision lightly, our foremost priority is ensuring your health and safety, as well as the health of our artists and staff.
Our offices are currently closed as well. We understand your concerns and ask your patience at this time. Rest assured that we will be in touch as soon as possible regarding your tickets and other matters.
We will continue to monitor the city’s response to Covid-19 coronavirus closely and notify you once we have more information.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support. We wish you well during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you once we resume performances.
Part of the Art Series
- Attend the first read-through of the script with the artists. (Free)
- Opening Night Pre-Show Discussion with the Designers (Free)
- Stick around after the show every Regular Friday night for our Saint Arnold Brewing Co. Free Beer Friday Event. Grab a free beer and spend some time in The Liberty Group Lobby talking with friends and fellow audience members about the show you’ve just seen. (Included with your ticket purchase – Previews excluded)
- After-parties following Saturday night shows (included with ticket)
- Post-show Discussion Series (Free)
- Bring a group of 20 people or more, and enjoy a private reception with the cast after the show (included with ticket); some restrictions apply.
- Special Events TBA.
Free Beer Friday: Following regular Friday performances sponsored by Saint Arnold Brewing Co. in The Liberty Group lobby (previews excluded).
After-parties following regular Saturday performances in The Liberty Group lobby.