Dragons Love Tacos
On Tour for Schools: Feb 8 – May 20, 2022
By Ernie Nolan
Based on the book by Adam Rubin with illustrations by Daniel Salmieri
Dragons love tacos. They love chicken tacos, beef tacos, great big tacos, and teeny tiny tacos. Unfortunately, where there are tacos, there is also salsa. And if a dragon accidentally eats spicy salsa… well, watch out!! The silly, dragon dancing journey about first impressions and trying new things is a recipe for laughs and fun!
Recommended for Pre-K and older.
- Performance Times arranged with each school
- Performance length is 1 hour (including a short Q&A and photo session with the actors after the show)
- $800.00 for a single performance
- $1,200.00 for back-to-back performances
- Travel fees are not included in the performance price and are determined based on the location of the venue
- Audience Limit 350
- Technical Requirements